Job description / Role
Assessor and Evaluator criteria:
• Possess the required Knowledge & skillset to be able to examine skills effectively.
• Assess the mentees' ability to safely and correctly perform required job activities to predetermined standards of competency.
• Ensure quality of evaluation process for each JTS Employee.
• Respond to varying situations during the evaluation process.
• Provide on-job evaluation objectively and quality control.
• Evaluator has the willingness and flexibility to commute in different locations as business need.
Assessor and Evaluator requirement:
• Diploma related to function or equivalent.(Crafted related)
• 10 years of Oil and Gas Experience, alternatively any related heavy engineering industry experience.(Mining/Utilities)
• 2-3 years supervisory experience in related field.
• Minimum 5 years field service/plant experience with relevant safety training certification
• Trained as Assessor & Evaluator and certified by Aramco or any other credible and recognized assessment authority.
• Focus on Industrial skills and competencies in area of job certification (CRAFT)
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as an Assessor & Evaluator
• Excellent inter personal skills with the ability to interact with young employees
• Good command of English language.
• Basic Micro Soft Office capabilities for report writing purposes."
About the Company
E-Talent, a division of ERAM Group is an independent Talent Acquisition Consultancy, with hands on experience, committed in providing an Outstanding Recruitment Solutions. E-Talent\\'s Global reach and network is satisfying the needs of the clients with High Potential Professionals with sophisticated skills from different Industries such as Oil & Gas, Petroleum, Infrastructure, Energy, Water, Transportation, Science & Technology and Health Care etc. We have a dedicated team of Technical Recruiters who are exclusively assigned for identifying High Caliber Talents scattered across the world with multifarious skills. Although based in Bahrain, We have the ability to stretch our arms to give On the Spot support to our Clients Globally.