Job description / Role
We value the fresh perspective that experienced professionals can bring. Whether you are currently working in industry, the public sector, a smaller firm or another 'Big Four' organization, you can expect to make a difference from day one.
Whatever your background, you will be able to use the knowledge you already have and see it develop quickly. You can look forward to working with a wide range of businesses from multinationals to smaller, local companies and the opportunity to develop your management and leadership skills. With at least 1500 KPMG firms' professionals on an international assignment at any one time, there are also likely to be opportunities to work at an international level.
If you have more than five years' experience, you will almost certainly be looking for a senior position. We recruit at all levels — right up to Director — and value skills and experience gained in industry, the public sector, Non-Governmental Organizations and other professional services organizations. There are great opportunities for senior professionals in client-facing and business service areas, including the opportunity to work at a regional or global level. Browse our profiles to read about several people who have joined KPMG firms from elsewhere.
Whatever your reason is for wanting to look for a new job, joining Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s largest Tax practice will be the best next step for your career.
KPMG Al Fozan & Partners is currently seeking to hire an experienced Associate Director for a permanent opportunity to work with our Tax function.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
• Responsibility for a portfolio of both Irish and international clients;
• Liaising with clients and advising on all relevant indirect tax issues including interacting with Revenue on clients behalf;
• Responsibility for developing our people, including training and mentoring trainees;
• Providing support to Directors and Partners on tax advisory and tax compliance projects;
• Preparing detailed research on VAT and other indirect tax technical issues;
• Provide technical support to our tax technology team in respect of tax process and technology projects.
• Play key role in people development activities (coaching / mentoring) for less experienced team members
• Act as commercial leaders within the business in relation to finances and budgets
• Display technical strength in Indirect tax generally or within a specialism
• Sustains a high level of drive, shows enthusiasm and a positive attitude that translates across the team
• Displays an inclusive, collaborative approach and operates in an inspirational & respectful manner with colleagues, clients and the wider communities
• Brings insight and effectively applies knowledge to business and client problems
KPMG Al Fozan & Partners provides several benefits which are as follows:
• Health: KPMG offers medical insurance option to meet your needs through Premium Medical Care Coverage for employee & dependent family members.
• Career Development & Trainings: KPMG always focus on the career pathing & training of its employees. It gives you a platform for unparalleled learning & development.
• Personal Time Off: In KPMG, employees are entitled to take 25 days Annual leave & 11 days paid Holidays.
• Money-Saving Benefit: KPMG offers several benefits, including Mobile Allowance, Schooling Allowance, Annual Air Tickets Allowance & Relocation Allowance.
• Financial Matters: KPMG Al Fozan & Partners also provides Housing Allowance in Advance for regular employees to support their home financial matters.
• Competitive Salaries & Free Tax Salary: KPMG offers competitive & tax-free salary.
Skills & Experience:
• A relevant tax, legal or accountancy qualification;
• Superb technical skills and detailed knowledge of Irish and European VAT legislation and case law. We are also interested to hear from generalist tax professionals interested to specialize in VAT;
• Strong client and business development skills;
• Drive in relation to service delivery with strong commercial awareness;
• Minimum of 7-9 years in a professional Tax/VAT environment;
• Drive and initiative with strong interpersonal skills;
• Knowledge and experience of other indirect taxes such as customs and excise would be an advantage but is not a requirement.
About the Company
KPMG is the global network of professional services firms of KPMG International. Our member firms provide audit, tax, and advisory services through industry-focused, talented professionals who deliver value for the benefit of their clients and communities. We operate in 144 countries and have over 6, 600 partners, 76, 000 client service professionals, and 21, 000 administration and support staff working in member firms around the world.
KPMG Al Fozan & Bannaga in Saudi Arabia is enjoying rapid growth in its business which resulted in new exciting opportunities for young professionals in Audit/Tax/Advisory services.
KPMG’s strategic direction is to provide solid career opportunities to outstanding young professionals who will meet the challenges of a dynamic growing business. Opportunities exist in all our offices: Riyadh, Jeddah, and AlKhobar.