Job description / Role
We value the fresh perspective that experienced professionals can bring. Whether you are currently working in industry, the public sector, a smaller firm or another 'Big Four' organization, you can expect to make a difference from day one.
Whatever your background, you will be able to use the knowledge you already have and see it develop quickly. You can look forward to working with a wide range of businesses from multinationals to smaller, local companies and the opportunity to develop your management and leadership skills. With at least 1500 KPMG firms' professionals on an international assignment at any one time, there are also likely to be opportunities to work at an international level.
If you have more than five years' experience, you will almost certainly be looking for a senior position. We recruit at all levels — right up to Director — and value skills and experience gained in industry, the public sector, Non-Governmental Organizations and other professional services organizations. There are great opportunities for senior professionals in client-facing and business service areas, including the opportunity to work at a regional or global level. Browse our profiles to read about several people who have joined KPMG firms from elsewhere.
Whatever your reason is for wanting to look for a new job, joining Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s largest Tax practice will be the best next step for your career.
KPMG Al Fozan & Partners is currently seeking to hire an experienced Director for a permanent opportunity to work with our Tax function.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
• Arrange appropriate assignments and experiences to support others' learning and development.
• Seek out different ways to use current and relevant technological advances.
• Analyze marketplace trends - economical, social, cultural, technological - to identify opportunities and create value propositions.
• Deploy methods to keep up with, and stay ahead of, new developments and ideas.
• Offer a global perspective in stakeholder discussions and when shaping solutions/recommendations.
• Drive and take ownership for developing networks that help deliver what is best for stakeholders.
• Proactively manage stakeholders to create positive outcomes for all parties.
• Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
• Lead relationships with key clients / take responsibility for key sectors
• Take lead on origination and manage delivery of proposals for new opportunities
• Play key role in people development activities (coaching / mentoring) for less experienced team members
• Act as commercial leaders within the business in relation to finances and budgets
• Display technical strength in Indirect tax generally or within a specialism
• Sustains a high level of drive, shows enthusiasm and a positive attitude that translates across the team
• Displays an inclusive, collaborative approach and operates in an inspirational & respectful manner with colleagues, clients and the wider communities
• Brings insight and effectively applies knowledge to business and client problems
• Communicates with impact, in a way that is open, honest, consistent and clear
• Builds the reputation of KMPG through the quality of work, knowledge and experience
• Successful track record of new business origination
KPMG Al Fozan & Partners provides several benefits which are as follows:
• Health: KPMG offers medical insurance option to meet your needs through Premium Medical Care Coverage for employee & dependent family members.
• Career Development & Trainings: KPMG always focus on the career pathing & training of its employees. It gives you a platform for unparalleled learning & development.
• Personal Time Off: In KPMG, employees are entitled to take 25 days Annual leave & 11 days paid Holidays.
• Money-Saving Benefit: KPMG offers several benefits, including Mobile Allowance, Schooling Allowance, Annual Air Tickets Allowance & Relocation Allowance.
• Financial Matters: KPMG Al Fozan & Partners also provides Housing Allowance in Advance for regular employees to support their home financial matters.
• Competitive Salaries & Free Tax Salary: KPMG offers competitive & tax-free salary.
Skills & Experience:
• LCPA/SOCPA/CPA/CA with 10+ years of experience in Indirect Taxation
• Helping to advise clients on all indirect tax issues Sustains a high level of drive, shows enthusiasm and a positive attitude when coping with pressure at work Monitors and upholds the high quality of service and products to clients (internal and external)
• Ability to refer to and interpret case law and other reference material Ability to communicate effectively at all levels (internally and externally)
• Excellent client facing, relationship building, and business development skills coupled with commercial awareness
• The ability to be proactive, identify opportunity and take early responsibility
About the Company
KPMG is the global network of professional services firms of KPMG International. Our member firms provide audit, tax, and advisory services through industry-focused, talented professionals who deliver value for the benefit of their clients and communities. We operate in 144 countries and have over 6, 600 partners, 76, 000 client service professionals, and 21, 000 administration and support staff working in member firms around the world.
KPMG Al Fozan & Bannaga in Saudi Arabia is enjoying rapid growth in its business which resulted in new exciting opportunities for young professionals in Audit/Tax/Advisory services.
KPMG’s strategic direction is to provide solid career opportunities to outstanding young professionals who will meet the challenges of a dynamic growing business. Opportunities exist in all our offices: Riyadh, Jeddah, and AlKhobar.