Job description / Role
Facilitates all activities required to ensure the successful addition and expansion of mega-industry investors in the Industrial City of Yanbu, Saudi Arabia. The investor relationship begins during the business development phase and continues throughout project execution, completion and close out. Will ensure that all stakeholders are appropriately aligned with particular emphasis on early project activities and scope development. Function as liaison between Owner-investor, the Royal Commission and key stakeholders. Facilitate effective communications during the entire project life-cycle.
Interfaces with the Industrial Investment Department Director and other Royal Commission Departments. Involved early in the project life-cycle and may be involved during the entire execution phase.
Major Activities Performed
• Develops professional in-depth understanding of project requirements based on specific investor requirements. These may include space, site conditions, infrastructure, utilities, logistics, accessibility, labor resource availability, environmental requirements and many other variables of interest to potential investors.
• Must be able to prepare and present material on matters pertaining to industrial expansion and on matters that are of particular interest to the potential investor. In this regard, will function as an advocate for the industrial City of Yanbu and is an active participant in the business development process. Power Point skills are required.
• Provides industry required information and regular support to stakeholders.
• Assist Project Managers during project charter development., scope definition and during the execution phase. May also be required to support and participate in start-up and operational project activities.
• Participates in project design and kickoff meeting and proposes improvement if necessary.
• Facilitates the removal of roadblocks and ensures that the project completion schedule meets investor requirements.
• Maintains an interface with the project execution team and ensures that RC and SAPL leadership are appropriately advised with regard to the progress or potential issues of concern.
• Conduct a wide variety of feasibility studies that may be dependent on individual investor needs. Will be required to lead an evaluation of studies results and facilitate a solution to problems (technical & other).
• Prepare and issue periodic progress reports.
Experience and Qualifications
• Candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Business Administration (Master’ Degree or equivalent) from a western recognized university.
• Minimum of 15 years of professional experience in project coordination on mega projects with different stakeholders.
• Candidate should fully understand project coordination concept, professional expertise, financial orientation, self-starting initiative.
• Candidate must have strong problem solving and interpersonal skills.
• Must have excellent communicate skills in English language.
• Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships.
• Knowledge of computers and basic software applications: MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
• Strong Administration, Management leadership skills.
• Details oriented and organized.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.