This position is closed or expired.
See other Software jobs
1. Develop an appropriate plan for each staff member.
2. Plan tasks and activities.
3. Manage and monitor the productivity of IS Security staff.
4. Develop , review and keep information security policies , and procedures current.
5. Create an effective security awareness program.
6. Review all internal Audit comments and associate responses.
7. Provide effective security solutions.
8. Identify all IS Security department budget requirements.
9.Report Security incidents to Management.
10. Assist in implementing security administration.
11. Implement security practices consistent with the company standards.
. 6-10 years experience of information security management within a large
· Bachelor or master degree in information systems or computer science
· Great knowledge in ISS policies, procedures, and framework
· Excellent English language
· Strategic involvement on large scale projects / program
· Broad security experience including Enterprise risk management,
· Regulatory compliance & technology audit (ISO:27001; SoX, PCI DSS, HIPAA);
· Computer forensics and investigations (Optional)
· Background in Information security operations and governance/compliance
· Excellent client facing ability and presentation skills.
· Strong industry experience and professional accreditations.
About the Company
My bank... Riyad Bank is one of the largest financial institutions in Saudi Arabia, with a strong and growing corporate and retail banking franchise.
From retail banking to project finance, Riyad Bank is mobilizing its substantial capital base and decades of expertise to take a cutting edge role in Saudi finance. The bank has emerged as a lead financier, arranging and participating in a flow of syndicated loans in the oil, petrochemicals, power and water sector, including some of the kingdom’s most notable infrastructure and construction projects.
Additionally, our unique understanding of the Saudi economy and industry helps us to continually deliver a range of comprehensive financial services even as far as our offices in London, Houston and Singapore, thus supporting the international banking needs of our clients.