Job description / Role
Our client is a well- known hospital in Saudi Arabia that has been established in 2002. They are currently looking to recruit an Information Technology Manager to be based in Al- Ahsa, Saudi Arabia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manage information technology and computer systems.
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of information systems and electronic.
• Data processing (EDP).
• Develop and implement policies and procedures for electronic data processing and computer.
• Systems operations and development.
• Meet with managers to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines.
• Hire and manage information systems personnel and contractors to design, develop, and implement.
• Operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems.
• Control the computer systems budgets and expenditures.
• Ensure technology is accessible and equipped with current hardware and software
• Troubleshoot hardware, software and network operating system.
• Be familiar with all hardware and software.
• Be familiar with network operating system.
• Provide orientation to new users of existing technology.
• Train staff about potential uses of existing technology.
• Train staff about new and potential use.
• Provide individual training and support on request.
• Provide recommendations about accessing information and support.
• Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resources
• Monitor and maintain technology to ensure maximum access.
• Troubleshoot all technology issues.
• Maintain log and/or list of required repairs and maintenance.
• Make recommendations about purchase of technology resources.
• Research current and potential resources and services.
• Provide network access to all staff and students.
• Install workstations.
• Connect and set up hardware.
• Load all required software.
• Provide network accounts and passwords as required.
• Monitor security of all technology.
• Install and maintain Foolproof and passwords.
• Input and maintain IP addresses.
• Advise staff of security breach and/or change in password or security status.
• Ensure installation of lock out programs.
• Identify and prepare hardware for disposal when appropriate.
• Ensure hardware is stripped and secured before disposal.
• Perform other related duties as required during working hours.
Qualification & Requirements:
• Saudi National
• Bachelor’s Degree in information technology.
• 5+ years’ experience as an IT Manager.
• Knowledge of Computer hardware and software systems and programs.
• Computer networks, network administration and network installation
• Computer troubleshooting
• Computer viruses and security
• Management and supervisory skills
• Ability to install and administer computer hardware, software, and networks.
• Decision making & Team building skills.
• Analytical and problem solving skills.
• Effective verbal, presentation and listening communications skills.
• Effective written communications skills
• Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet, word-processing, graphics and website development programs at a highly proficient level
• Stress & Time management skills.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Head of IT
TGC Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||5 Jul|
IT Manager (Financial Institution)
Stratus Recruitment International
Technology Division Manager / Head of IT
TGC Middle East