Job description / Role
SAS Global have been exclusively retained by a leading design and architectural practice to recruit a well rounded Infrastructure Design Director to lead the division.
- 15+ years of related experience in an international environment
- Proven leadership experience including - budgeting, staffing & quality metrics.
- Ability to incorporate & understand BIM
- Ability to build strong relationships and manage end clients
- Capable of managing multiple projects in multiple locations
- Strong business development experience
- Saudi Arabia knowledge
- Degree in civil engineering mandatory
- Professional accreditation in infrastructure/roads
- Masters degree preferred but not essential
- BIM qualification preferred
- Exposure to the Saudi Arabia market would be preferred.
About the Company
SAS Global Consultants, a specialist executive Engineering, Supply Chain & Procurement Recruitment Consultancy with over 25 years combined experience in recruiting for the UK, Europe, MENA, Asia Pacific & North America markets. We are a privately-owned company freeing us from some of the politics & pressures that surround many of our rivals and have a strong emphasis on client relationships and candidate satisfaction. We have worked with small local contractors with relatively small turnovers up to leading multidiscipline & fortune 100 organizations with turnovers exceeding £25 billion and are more than aware of the need to tailor our service to fit each company’s requirements.
Ignite Search & Selection
Project Manager / Design Manager
Senior Project Engineer/Project Manager
Senior Infrastructure / Civil Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||29 Nov|
Project Director - Arabic Speaker