Red Sea Global (RSG)
Tabuk, Al Wajh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Support the successful development of the infrastructure master planning and design for the master-planned developments, providing management and technical expertise in planning, project management and design. Lead and manage master planning and design projects.
The Candidate will be part of a team responsible for the development of infrastructure master planning (concept and detailed) and infrastructure designs (concept, schematic and detailed). Also, providing technical support during the construction phase.
Good previous project design experience is required to plan and procure consultancy services and guide the design strategies and delivery.
Effective coordination with key internal and external stakeholders will be key to the success.
Main responsibilities include:
• Developing and implementing consultant procurement strategies.
• Reporting on project and procurement progress.
• Assisting with technical tender reviews and procurement of infrastructure consultants.
• Managing and monitoring delivery of infrastructure packages through the development project cycle from master planning to contractor award.
• Coordination with internal and external stakeholders to ensure on time delivery, quality control and cost control of infrastructure master plans and designs.
• Checking for delivery of the project in accordance with local regulations and international best practice for Health, Safety, Environment and Sustainability.
• Day to day management of consultants assisting the SPM, ensuring adherence to RSG policies and procedures.
• Organization of internal stakeholder review and approval process on BIM360.
• Assisting with review of technical design based on expertise.
• Responsible for the management and coordination with local authorities, third parties and other key stakeholders.
• Collaborate with other RSG Business Streams and key internal stakeholders to ensure alignment on the implementation of the RSG vision.
• Ensure the infrastructure projects are aligned with the overall RSG vision and objectives.
• Ensure the project aligns with the RSG sustainability objectives.
• Assist in achieving the Department KPIs.
• Adherence to RSG governance requirements, policies and procedures.
• Keeping abreast of and advising on latest technologies, innovations and industry best practices for the delivery of infrastructure projects.
• Degree in Civil Engineering, or equivalent Engineering discipline;
• Preferably have Professional or Charted Engineer status;
• Minimum of 10 years total experience;
• Experience working on infrastructure master planning and design for large scale development project (minimum 5 years of experience);
• Experience in project, programme and budget management, as well as health & safety and sustainability;
• Capable of operating AutoDesk AutoCAD and Navisworks to review consultant works and prepare drawings/diagrams for internal use.
• Strong skills in MS Office for preparing reports and powerpoint presentations.
• Middle East experience (minimum 5 years), preferably KSA experience.
About the Company
Red Sea Global (RSG) has been incorporated as a closed joint stock company, wholly owned by Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund (PIF).
The company has been established to develop and promote a new international luxury tourism destination that will set new standards for sustainable development and bring about the next-generation of luxury travel. The project was announced in July 2017 and is one of the three Giga Projects aimed at diversifying the Saudi economy in keeping with the Kingdom’s 2030 Vision.
The development will offer unprecedented investment options and provide visitors with the opportunity to explore the five untouched treasures of the west coast of Saudi Arabia; the archipelago of over 90 islands with stunning coral reefs, dormant volcanoes and untouched nature reserves.
Senior Civil Engineer
Construction Manager - Infrastructure/Earthworks/Buildings
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||4 Apr|
Senior Civil Engineer
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited
Civil Construction Manager
Ignite Search & Selection
|Saudi Arabia||3 May|
Civil Construction Manager - Airports
Red Sea Global (RSG)