Job description / Role
About TSG (Talent Search Group)
Talent Search Group (TSG) is the most local recruitment influencing entity in terms of partnering with very prestige’s organizations “Government”, “Semi governments” and "First class international institutions” with regards to engineering and infrastructure business within the Saudi Market such as AECOME (USA), Egis (France), Proger (Italy) etc,
Saudi Arabia is going through transition period in all aspects , hence this will reinforces the needs for undertaken projects that will contribute in serving the economic development and expected to increase the Saudi GDP by multi-label hundreds of $ billions per year. The strategy covers encompass several new established Cities, including major luxury tourism destination and international airports, hotel brands, resorts and etc upon completion through partnering with the leading global consulting.
Furthermore, we would like to announce that Talent Search Group (TSG) has been officially, signed and allocated several recruitment and hiring projects with Saudi governments semi-governmental (Key Projects; Mega and Giga) and leading and world’s trusted construction engineering ,operating and infrastructure consulting firms.
So we are continuously thriving to achieve 2030 Saudi vision through finding the right talented candidates across the globe. This collaboration includes different complex entities, for example but not limited to, Ministries, Leading Funds, Governmental Companies, Commissions and Authorities, leading and international organizations.
"We always focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Infrastructure Manager – Airport
On a behalf of high-profile client, we are looking for outstanding Infrastructure Manager - Airport, to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
Our client is seeking an Infrastructure Manager - Airport is Responsible for strategic review, assessment, and governance of all infrastructure-related projects Airports - role encompasses understanding of strategic goals, the feasibility assessment of projects, project planning and designing and overseeing the scope/budget of infrastructure projects.
• Act as lead business owner for airport infrastructure projects, working closely with other sector heads and providing input on expertise.
• Develop and implement processes to ensure infrastructure related projects are delivered in a consistent and professional manner.
• Ensure any infrastructure related projects outcomes are well defined and documented.
• Establish structure for airport infrastructure projects across both NUM and NIA
• Coordinate the initial strategic planning phase till the implementation, construction, and delivery phases in context of infrastructure projects and programs through industry expertise.
• Work with internal stakeholders to understand strategic objectives and ensure clearly defined scope of work.
• Translate high level airport objectives into specific infrastructure projects considering time, cost, scope, and operational impact.
• Prepare feasibility assessment with stakeholder inputs to evaluate infrastructure solutions.
• Support commercial strategy managers with negotiating any infrastructure changes with stakeholders.
• Manage high-level cost evaluation for feasibility assessments to all infrastructure-related projects in coordination with project controls manager.
• Deliver project within technically complex environment while complying with highest levels of safety and environmental responsibilities.
• 5+ years’ experience in airport planning or operations
• Strong understanding of aviation regulation and requirements for airport infrastructure
• Working knowledge of airport design standards (ACRP, FAA Advisory Circulars)
• Ability to use GIS software (ArcGIS, AutoCAD) for mapping and analysis.
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
• Flexibility and dependability to work in multifaceted working environments.
• The ability to produce quality projects consistently.
• Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
• Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, Construction, or a related field
• Master’s degree in construction management, Structural Engineering, or related field is a plus.
• Project management and managerial experience is a plus.
• Fluent in English; Arabic is a plus.
About the Company
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.