Infrastructure Manager (Murex System)
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Our customer is the largest financial institution in Saudi. This client is implementing front to back to risk capital markets solution in murex platform.
We are looking for talented and ambitious people with proven track record on murex implementations.
Successful candidate will be part of the core murex team for this client with strong foundation and fundamentals in banking and capital markets experience.
The role is for team member in Murex Technical EOD/Operations support.
• Candidate will be part of the project team helping with environment creation, creating eod steps - Pre-Core, Core, Accounting, MLC batches.
• Assist the service delivery team with design and implementation of new batches according to requirements.
• Configuring the processing scripts, feeders, stored procedures for various modules and debugging the issues related to it.
• Performing/Monitoring daily/monthly housekeep jobs related to Accounting, Market Data etc.
• Perform ad hoc operational requests such as generating of on demand reports, file transfer, housekeeping activities
• Liaise with vendor to run diagnostics and troubleshooting for EOD issues
• Monitor and tune performance of overall EOD
• Perform sanity checks in MurexUI such as workflows, real time data etc
• Work with DBA`s to troubleshoot performance issues with DB that impact the EOD batches
USD 7,000 to 9,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Mandatory Skills Description:
• Proficient with murex EOD architecture, key services and end to end process
• Good understand of murex log structure & artefact location
• Datamart Dynamic tables/Feeders/batch Configuration, scanner templates, processing script definition
• Knowledge of Scheduling tool such as control m, Autosys
• Ability to resolve feeder exceptions, overflow, crashes and to unblock stalled batches
• Understanding and debugging of bash, ant, python/perl scripts on LINUX RHEL.
• Knowledge of DB fundamentals such as query plan, SQL, indexing
About the Company
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications.
DXC is the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company that drives digital transformations for clients by modernizing and integrating their mainstream IT. Together, DXC and Luxoft offer a differentiated customer-value proposition for digital transformation by combining Luxoft’s front-end digital capabilities with DXC’s expertise in IT modernization and integration.