Job description / Role
Ready to put your Project Management experience in Infrastructure / MEP to work on high-profile projects in Riyadh? Do you enjoy being involved on a wide variety of project management tasks on large scale, complex projects? RLB is now hiring a Infrastructure/MEP Project Manager for our rapidly expanding portfolio of projects within the mixed-use developments sector.
• Oversee and monitor infrastructure contractors and sub-contractors’ activities to ensure successful completion of delivery as per contracts’ requirements, specifications and timelines.
• Monitor day-to-day on-site operations and advise on technical, logistical and administrative issues in order to ensure seamless infrastructure assets delivery.
• Lead periodic meetings with the client - infrastructure contractors and sub-contractors’ – engineering and supervision consultancies, in order to track the progress and sort out the obstacles that may come up.
• Coordinating with the planning team in order to ensure achievement of the time-goals and successful completion of delivery as per contracts’ requirements, specifications and timelines, and in synergy with all assets of the portfolio.
• Manage QA/QC plan and its implementation in the project.
• Manage Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) plan in coordination with Main Contractor & Supervision Consultancy to ensure workers & engineers safety and compliance with HSE construction requirements.
• Develop weekly and monthly progress reports including but not limited to progress made in each key area, analysis of progress against the overall program, explanation of delay causes, analysis of KPIs and assessment of quality issues in order to provide the program direction with a clear view of progress.
• Provide the Project Controls teams with detailed risk registers, cost reports, schedule reports and general documentation to ensure accurate project control.
• Identify & highlight to the management potential blockers & threats to the project completion dates. Proposes to the Project Director, remedial measures.
• Manage and coordinate with infrastructure & MEP engineering & supervision consultants the smooth progress of their scope.
• Advise on site logistics.
• Advise on MEP design issues that may arise.
• Monitor the progress of the Testing & Commissioning.
• Oversee timely delivery of the overall Infrastructure & MEP design.
• Review findings of value engineering workshops and provide comments and recommendations
• Review findings of buildability reviews and provide comments and recommendations.
Reporting to: General Manager
• BSc in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering required
Other certifications obtained:
• Required professional memberships and charterships: MRICS or MCIOB
• Membership with CIOB or CIBSE
• Preferable Certification in Construction Management
Nature and length of previous experience:
• Minimum overall relevant experience: 15 years
• Minimum Regional Experience: 5 years
Specialist knowledge: Skills / Experience:
• Must have construction/site-based experience in high-end, mixed-used projects, developments with heavy infrastructure & industrial scope.
• 10 years’ experience in heavy infrastructure plants (Treated Sewage Effluent – Chiller Plants – Data Centers – Electrical Substations – Power/Generators buildings - Infrastructure utilities networks).
• 10 years’ experience in infrastructure networks outdoor installation.
• 10 years’ experience in built-environment sector MEP systems (HVAC – Domestic Water – Water Treatment – Sewage – Swimming Pools – water features - Fire Fighting – Fire Detection – Lighting – Power – ICT systems).
• Experience in MEP systems design & construction documents review (IFC/Shop-Drawings, Technical Submissions).
• Experience in Testing & Commissioning of MEP systems.
• Experience in planning projects with deep knowledge of the physical sequence of the works.
• Have worked with some well-known PM companies and / or EPCM Contractors.
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Strong personality.
• Good communication written and verbal skills.
About the Company
RLB's 35-year presence in the Kingdom continues as we expand our services throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, working on projects in central, eastern and western provinces.
Our extensive expertise covers cost consultancy, project management, facilities management and claims services.
We provide expert management of the relationship between value, time and cost from inception to completion. We do this through our global and local team of experts, who possess a passion for both core services and innovation.
With 4,600 employees worldwide, Rider Levett Bucknall has a truly global reach, and with such scope can offer a local presence to its clients almost without exception. We are committed to our core services and pride ourselves on our dedication to customer care and leading edge service provision.
Senior Project Manager
MEP General Manager
Ignite Search & Selection
Ignite Search & Selection
Project Manager / Senior Project Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||26 Apr|