Job description / Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
The Delivery organization focuses on operational excellence, delivery performance, client delivery plan goal attainment, critical situation resolution, cost management, skills growth, workforce management, as well as building our team and increasing business across Saudi.
The IS Delivery Leader will be enabling seamless integration of Infrastructure Services capabilities from delivery to revenue and profit. This role is fundamental to driving competitiveness, delivery excellence and margin expansion along with our strategic focus on for the Infrastructure Services Growth Platform.
This role ensures that client needs are satisfied through the formulation, development, implementation and delivery of infrastructure solutions and services in response to client requirements as specified by a deal or offering construct. The IS Delivery Leader will be responsible for the overall project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization. He/She will be required to manage efforts of IBM and client employees as well as third-party vendors to ensure that an integrated solution is provided to meet the client needs. The incumbent will be holding the overall responsibility for cost, schedule and contractual deliverables and will be leading a functional/business unit.
• Leads individuals / teams by setting direction, communicating, and exhibiting effective leadership behaviors to manage delivery of services and processes and provides expert leadership to support team to meet those defined objectives according to client needs.
• Consistently identifies and drives ways to improve service and client satisfaction.
• Understands and develops service delivery client satisfaction plans / programs which include defect elimination, cycle time reduction, and incremental improvements which are continuously applied to client satisfaction initiatives
• Establishes and applies total cost of ownership principles, develops alternative cost strategies, and continuously ensures cost effectiveness, efficiency, and continuous improvement of service delivery.
• Acts as a primary point of contact for requirements and expectations concerning assigned IBM team operations and owns the quality for service provided by the delivery organization and oversight of the tracking/reporting on service level performance.
• Anticipates expected / unexpected risks / negative trends, effectively assesses these factors and implements risk management plans to mitigate events which could jeopardize contract / revenue goals.
• Ensures on time delivery of contract service delivery deliverables and attempts to improve on the timing.
• Partners with account leaders to meet revenue, profitability and growth objectives, improve overall client satisfaction and meet Service Level Agreements.
• Responsible for committing multiple resources and achieving customer satisfaction, cost, expense, revenue and other business measurements of critical importance.
• Responsible for quality output/value add for highly visible services and future business development.
• Ensures cost case is met and contributes to achieving gross profit requirements.
• Assists in developing new client requirements and identifies areas where continuous improvement can be applied and develop and recommend modifications to processes and procedures.
• Facilitates the transformation the Service Delivery organization to respond to new market opportunities as defined by the business and new deals.
• Makes recommendations to the GTS leadership in setting strategic direction for the country/ region.
• P&L, Financial & Cost Management Experience and business acumen
• Relevant delivery and operations experience
• Expert level knowledge is required across PM methodologies
• Business unit or country professional mastery related to operations, strategies, and objectives in leading edge or critical situations.
• Ability to lead individuals / teams by setting direction, communicating, and exhibiting effective leadership behaviors to manage delivery of services and processes.
• Teamwork at highest levels. Plan and conduct complex negotiations reaching lasting agreements and commitments.
• Proven track record of success in working with clients to identify business opportunities / requirements, assists in establishing the scope of work, and providing direction to technical team members.
• Ability to understand the strategic direction of the accounts as they relates to market segment / industry and technology trends and develop Service Delivery strategies for the contracts.
• Ability to articulate client's business drivers, strategy, objectives, critical success factors, competition, and industry trends / impacts to ensure continuous delivery of quality services.
• Deep understanding of emerging technologies and technical architectures pertaining to the client served, and the vision to influence the clients' actions.
• Strong ethical and professional standards
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.
IT Delivery Manager
IT Manager - Main Contractor
Big Fish Recruitment
Senior IT Manager
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
Digital Project Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||24 Aug|