GEA GRADE Refrigeration LLC
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
• Check all electrical / control design drawings.
• Troubleshooting and inspections of industrial refrigeration plants controls.
• Train GRADE staff / clients’ technicians and engineers.
• Conduct the required service / maintenance for refrigeration equipment’s, electrical faults, or other related faults regarding SCADA and PLC systems.
• To do & to prepare necessary required system programs for the company projects including SCADA & PLC programs for all assigned projects.
• Ability to learn to do commissioning of industrial refrigeration plants.
• Manage and coordinate in liaison with the project leads, all testing and commissioning works including interface with client and other contractors on site.
• Witness and verify contractor mechanical completion & pre-commissioning activities.
• Carry out hands-on dynamic system commissioning.
• Manage and coordinate the mechanical commissioning team including the subcontractors and vendors where applicable.
• Provide technical support and guidance to sub-contractors on the work site to ensure Operational Acceptance Tests are carried out to the appropriate standards.
• Coordinate of commissioning process with owner, contractors, and equipment supplier.
• Travel within MENA region is mandatory part of the job.
SAR 10,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in commissioning Industrial Refrigeration systems
• Must have good knowledge in SCADA programming and site troubleshooting
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical / Instrumentation Engineering
• Excellent knowledge of refrigeration products and overall system understanding
• Fluent in English both oral and writing
• Knowledge and analyses relevant to technical documents such as electrical schemes, piping diagrams, etc.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
About the Company
GRADE being the joint venture of GRASSO (GEA) and ADEAREST (TIG) is a leading global Group in Industrial Refrigeration. We design, engineer, install and maintain innovative Refrigeration components and systems for our customers in the MENA region for whom Industrial Refrigeration is an essential part of their primary process.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Samana For Business
Instrumentation and Control (I&C) Maintenance Technician
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||29 Mar|