Job description / Role
We are currently seeking a Risk Manager with a experience at minimum of 7 years' experience to join the project team in Riyadh
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the Insurance & Risk from a Railway Operation & maintenance sector.
- Develop and monitor a risk issue and opportunity management process.
- Develop and maintain a risk matrix identifying dependencies and the impacts of not meeting scheduled dates.
- The Insurance and Risk Manager will have a detailed understanding of the insurance market for railway infrastructure with a detailed understanding of railway and corporate risk management.
- He shall have good negotiation and coordination skills with a minimum of 7 years' experience in Insurance and Risk management and be responsible for monitor, reviewing of the insurance policies submitted by each O&M Contractor in compliance with their contractual obligations.
- He shall also be responsible for the preparation of Insurance and Risk Management Policies and Procedures including the storage and safe keeping of policies, insurance register.
- The Insurance and Risk Manager will also develop and manage the Consultant's own insurance policies and reviewing other insurance policies on behalf of the Employer.
SNC Lavalin's Faithful+Gould business is one of the world's leading integrated project and programme management consultancies, with over 2,400 professionals operating worldwide.
Our aim is to protect and maximize our clients' interests throughout the planning and delivery of projects, ensuring they are delivered on time, on budget. We pride ourselves on collaborating with client teams and developing long-term relationships.
Key services include - Project management, programme management, project controls, commercial management, cost management and expert scheduling and construction planning.
Our industry is going through a digital transformation and we have been investing in and pioneering digital methods to improve all aspects of our service. We have focused our digital transformation around platform modernization and product development and through standardization and automation, we are achieving efficiencies that are directly passed on our clients who benefit from a consistent quality of service as well as the savings.
Active in the Middle East for over 20 years, we have offices in the UAE, Qatar, Oman and Saudi Arabia. We hire and retain only the best people in the industry. Our success is built on recruiting - and then developing - brilliant people from a broad range of professional and cultural backgrounds. It's precisely this diversity of talent that sets us apart.
About the Company
Atkins is one of the leading providers of professional, technology based consultancy and support services to the industry, commerce and governments in all of the worlds major economies. With over 17,000 staff operating in Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and the Americas, Atkins has a broad range of skills and resources and provides Clients with a comprehensive service throughout the entire life cycle of the projects in the built environment.
We aim to be the international first choice supplier of technical and integrated services. Shaped by our customers' needs, our vision is to:
- focus on quality
- seek world class design and excellence
- strive to add value
- be flexible to the evolving needs of a changing society
Atkins first carried out design and supervision commissions in the Gulf area in 1967. From its regional head office in Dubai, U.A.E. Atkins Middle East now employs over 2000 staff located in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Oman (Muscat ), Qatar (Doha) Bahrain (Manama), Kuwait (Kuwait City) and India (Bangalore).