Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
• Integration Architect is responsible for architecting, modelling, documenting the event-driven cloud-native microservices Integration, Messaging, Streaming and API management domains’ logical design and physical deployments of the scoped customer smart city overall smart services systems. Align and integrate with the business, application, data architectures and Technology architecture. (technology architecture provided by vendors).
• Integration Architect required to identify selects, and tests technology products required for cloud-native microservices Integration, Messaging, Streaming and API management solutions delivery as well. establishes, implements, and documents the technical consolidation or migration strategies to fit the whole smart services design.
• Integration Architect will lead the MSI vendors architects in his areas of work to complete the needed deliverable. Will verify and validate their works for ensuring that their architectural solutions building blocks meet technical and functional requirements, recommending improvements.
• Customer Application Reference Model (ALL customer use cases Integration and API management)
• Customer Data Reference Model (ALL customer use cases Integration and API management)
• Customer Integration and API management Reference Architecture (Responsible for full deliverable)
• Smart Use Cases Architecture Contracts (All the compliance verification check lists of Integration and API management)
• 7+ years direct experience with Integration, Messaging, Streaming and API management architecture design, modelling documentation, and operations.
• Solid Experience with Cloud-Native Integration, Messaging, Streaming and API management
• Intensive knowledge of Enterprise Integration Patterns and API design.
• Experience with SOA Architecture (SOAP, REST), Event-Driven and Microservice architectures
• Strong understanding of M2M communication technologies.
• Experience with Complex Event Processing and Business Process Management Systems
• Experience with cloud-native microservices design of Kafka, RabbitMQ, ESB tools is a must
• Experience with TOGAF 9 and modelling using ARCHIMATE, using Archi and Sparx EA tools
About the Company
Saudi Networkers Services, incorporated in 2001 with an aim to provide the world class business and consulting services through a combination of market insight, technical excellence and unrivalled agile methodology.
Our success stems from building strong relationships and trusted partners, which enabled us delivering exceptional services to public sector, as well as some world's leading organizations, in Telecommunication, Information Technology, Cyber Security, Banking, Energy, Utilities and various other industry arenas.
We collaborate closely, ideate that how the work gets done, while working alongside businesses to collaborate on growth and applying breakthrough innovations, that drive exponential impact, managed by teams specialized in their assigned industry sectors.