Job description / Role
• Analyze and maintain system / data integrations with source systems.
• Troubleshoot technical issues related to identity and access management.
• Support in the Design and implementation of the system
• Translate business requirements into functional and readable reports
• Engage directly with Business Analyst, customers and data providers to participate in design and development of data integration/transformation or data export solutions according to functional requirements
• Cross responsibility to provide daily, monthly, and on-demand reporting along with Reporting Analyst
• Maintain up-to-date procedural documentation
• Assist with technical escalations
• Cross responsibility as systems administrator for Motivity (data visualization product) along with other Integration Specialists.
• User creation, roles password resets, etc.
• Monthly maintenance on all report cards, subscriptions, reports
• Design and creation of data visualization using Motivity
• Work as a team member with other technical staff to ensure connectivity and compatibility between systems
• Years Of Experience: (5-10 Years)
• Integration (IAM in general, SAML, SSO, JAVA, WSO2-preferred, websphere-preferred, etc).
• Interact with Business Analyst on creating standardized reports and metrics for the data evaluation
• Perform ad hoc reporting
• Document system problems and resolutions for future reference.
About the Company
More than two decades old IT solution driven conglomerate having offices at UAE (Dubai), USA , India & Malaysia.
An exciting technoprenuerial journey encompassing the translation of value proposition to our valued and esteemed customers . We provide tailor made IT solutions which fit the customers business model in terms of Technology, business continuity , culture and growth phenomenon.
Our IT TEAM of skilled and technological & domain experts propose the right fit model in any area of the business be it in Staffing, Technological Fulfillment and business enhancement and growth model.