Job description / Role
Coding and implementing functional and non-functional integration requirements and processes. design databases and create a secure api’s with proper authentication, authorization and logging. meeting with other internal and external technical teams to align requirements and dataset if needed.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provides the necessary support in programming and developing systems and applications in-house in line with the integration requirements to ensure alignment with the overall IT systems and business requirements BRS.
• Translates the integration requirements to software and applications through developing and coding certain programs and supplication to enhance the progress of operations.
• Studies and interprets system requirements, design programming code and amend systems in collaboration with analysts and systems staff to ensure that systems are developed in line with the integration/business requirements.
• Conducts unit and systems testing in order to ensure that high quality of software applications are written to meet the user requirements, in line with the IT and security guidelines.
• Produces systems documentation relating to systems development and enhancements to ensure accurate record keeping and reference for training and facilitating future updates.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent.
• Targeting 3+ years of coding experience
• Proficient in APIs, Web Services, REST& SOAP services, APIgee development, XML, JSON. Node JS,.Net, API Security, Message Queuing
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.