Job description / Role
A typical week would include:
• Manage and oversee Intelligent Traffic and Transportation Systems (ITS) issues related to the project
• Be involved in various studies including Traffic Impact Study, Corridor Optimizations Study, Safety Effectiveness Study
• Supervise and implement BRT traffic signals and ITS.
• Provide technical guidance to project team.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science by preference, or an equivalent technical qualification.
• Experience in dealing with supervision projects.
• The ability to foster and maintain good relationships with clients, associates and stakeholder groups.
• 12-15 years of related work experience transportation design / construction project work experience.
• Experience in designing roadway Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS).
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, report writing and communication skills.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.