Job description / Role
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
We are looking for an Interface Manager to be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The successful candidate will provide technically sound advice and support to the client in relation to a broad range of? Interface/stakeholder management and related issues affecting the major mega project, ensuring the highest standards and processes implemented with regards to best practice stakeholder management to remain current and active across the projects' life cycle.
Your new role, what's involved?
* Managing client's relationship with other stakeholders engaged parties, by acting as the central point of contact.
* Arrange and attend stakeholder meetings representing the client where is needed with the support of the client's technical team members and ensure the required feedback of stakeholder responses and requests to the technical teams are addressed adequately and promptly within the agreed timeline
* Develop meetings' agendas, project action plans, minute taking and production of reports
* Attend client-facing meetings, and collaborative planning workshops and report to clients on progress
* Coordinate and manage the stakeholder requirements within the team and similarly communicate the team requirements and objectives with the specific statutory authority/stakeholders
* Review and recommend to the client the appropriate action require to endorse design applications to authorities for approval, permits, NOI, conflicts and approvals.
* Collaborate with other teams involved in the process in Monitoring and report on the status of all submissions, meetings, and any other relevant authority engagement
* Review and provide the client with comments on the Consultant's and Contractor's stakeholder management plans.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Project Management, or similar fields.
* Minimum 10 years or more of post-graduate experience in a similar capacity or closely related field
* Member of a professional institution
* Proven ability to work and multi-task under pressure, respond quickly to changing situations in complex project environments, prepare responses/narratives quickly and clearly implement use personal initiative
* Good interpersonal and networking skills, highly articulate team player
* Strong project management and people management skills
* Must have worked on similar mega mixed-use developments/projects
What's in it for you?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring.? Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.