Job description / Role
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success.
- Ensure a collaborative approach is maintained across the team to facilitate the planning and delivery of interface works, ensuring all issues are clearly understood by teams and addressed, and appropriate interventions developed and implemented
- Organizing Interface meetings for exchange of interdependent project information expeditiously.
- Development of the interface register monitor status of interface issues/resolutions across project and provide regular updates to Project Managers where appropriate. Liaise with OQ/OEM's/all Engineering disciplines to make sure interfaces are timely addressed and resolved
- Participate in review workshops and liaise with Disciplines/OQ team for close out of all actions.
- Liaise with Project and Engineering team from Worley and OQ, OQ's construction and commissioning personnel and assist in the review of work procedures, resolution of technical issues, evaluate and follow up on technical issues including all pre-commissioning, commissioning and start up requirements in FEED Engineering Deliverables.
- Liaise with support functions for Completion database and Handover requirements including Pre-commissioning and commissioning management documents update of BPPS.
- Liaise with third parties and support in the award and mobilization including site support for timely delivery of the Third-party scopes (Soil investigation / Topographical survey etc.)
- Prepare Weekly and Monthly reports by obtaining data from all disciplines.
- Coordination and supporting for securing the necessary permits for the project.
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- A proven track record in managing major projects with a minimum of 5 years experience as a Project Manager
- Demonstrable commitment to HSE management in a project environment
- Working knowledge of industry standard business support systems i.e. project planning packages, cost management systems, ISO9001 quality management systems
- A high level of customer focus
- Experience with managing a major BFS involving input from a variety of internal and external sources
- Relevant engineering degree with a minimum of 10 years minerals industry experience
- Sound understanding of applicable local & international engineering standards and codes of practice
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.