Job description / Role
The interior design project manager is responsible for all aspects of planning, budgeting, and execution for interior design projects in their organization.
• Undertaking design project from concept to completion
• Defining project requirements and schedule during the “brief”
• Interpreting and translating customer needs into rough plans.
• Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans
• Set costs and project fees according to budget
• Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
• Produce “sample” and “mood products”
• Supervise work progress
• Work closely with designers, decorators, architects and constructors
• Research and follow industry changes, evolution and best practises.
• Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions)
• Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations.
• Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs
• Excellent portfolio of previous works
• Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
• Communication and presentation skills
• Project management skills
• BS degree in Interior Design or similar
About the Company
United Yousef M. Naghi Co. Ltd. was established in 1995 with a vision of excelling in the expansion and delivery of volume quality and efficient service delivery in products and services ranging from Consumer Electronics, Home Appliances, AC and Home
Under the prolific leadership and precognition of Sheikh Ammar Naghi, the brand expanded its branches and business sectors with many international names. The company has recently expanded its field of interest and specialization by in investing in areas of retail and hospitality; namely EDDY - Electronics and Furnishing and AJWAD Hospitality.
Owing to the company's never ending efforts to expand and attain the best of the international brands to delivery and serve towards various aspects in the Kingdom, United Naghi gathered together a pool of top brands in each product category forming a distinct ranking and brand image in the retail and the hospitality sector.