Job description / Role
Our Client is looking for an Interior Designer to join their leading Riyadh office. They are a leading Consultancy working on many prestigious projects in the Middle East. With experience around the world they are creating and designing iconic projects ranging from Cultural and Educational schemes to infrastructure and landscaping.
SAR 7,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Degree in Interior Design or Architecture from a recognized international university.
• 5+ Years of experience in Interior Design with extensive regional experience.
• Cultural Project experience is a must.
• Leading design from concept to completion.
• Fluent in English and Arabic
• Strong communicator and presenter.
• Experience liaising with clients.
• Creative and innovative designer.
• Excellent Adobe Package Skills.
If you are based in Riyadh with the right skill set, please APPLY NOW.
About the Company
redfish was created in 2005 with the single aim of delivering a truly professional and consultative recruitment service to the built environment.
Tired of being constrained by companies which over promised and under delivered, we decided to create a firm which would deliver the highest service level to both candidates and clients alike, irrespective of the candidate’s level or the size of the client.
Working with the country’s leading main contractors, consultancies and developers, we have an enviable reputation for placing middle and senior management candidates.
Ark In Interio
Interior Designer - Residential (Mid Level)
BuildWell HR Solutions