Interior Designer (Supermarkets), Up to AED 8,250 per month
Job description / Role
Our client is seeking an Interior Designer with 3-5 years’ experience in designing and planning supermarket interiors. This role is based in Jeddah however our client does not have a physical office there so you will work from your accommodation and on-site. On top of the above-mentioned salary, you will receive company accommodation in Jeddah. You will be travelling back to Dubai every three months or so dependent on visa. Our client also provides Bupa Worldwide insurance excluding the US. Please respect the criteria requirements and only apply if you meet these as you will not be considered if you do not, this role is not open to candidates who do not currently reside here.
• Perform professional and technical work involving the efficient design of interiors to encourage maximum space utilization
• Responsible for planning, designing, and drafting detailed specifications for creating a pleasing and functional interior retail environment
• Work may also be performed in collaboration with an architect or other designer
• Duties include consulting with individuals responsible for the space to be designed regarding decisions on space planning, color and fabric selections, wall and floor, ceiling materials finishes, paint colors, furniture, fixture & equipment selection
• Proposals for design work are prepared regarding budgetary restrictions and customer or user expectations
• Responsible for assigned interior design project from Design Managers from initial design to concept & detail design stage
• Prepare space planning and develop design presentation such as 3d visualization, hand sketches, mood image and material finishes visual and samples boards
• Prepare detailed design drawings and documents as per Local Authority Regulations
• Prepare shelving layout and profile as part of FF&E pricing requirements
• Coordinate with department heads, representatives, and vendors to determine interior design requirements
AED 8,250 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s degree with major course work in interior design
• 3-5 years’ experience in designing and planning supermarket interiors or any equivalent combination of training and experience
• High level of proficiency in design related software such as: 3DMax or V-Ray, AutoCAD, PowerPoint, and Adobe Photoshop
• Considerable knowledge in design standards, building codes and restrictions, preparation of design proposals and specifications for retail design project
• Good communication skills
• Can work independently or in a team environment
• Has the ability to grasp a situation, adapt and learn quickly
• Please ensure that you include a photograph on your CV
• Must currently reside in the GCC
Please respect the criteria requirements and only apply if you meet these as you will not be considered if you do not. We thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidate applications, we only accept online applications in the first instance. Successful candidate applications will be contacted, if you are not successful your CV will be stored on our database.
About the Company
Sapphire Recruitment Consultants is an executive search, selection and recruitment agency lead by a management team with over 28 years of experience in the international and local recruitment market. Located in Dubai, we are ideally situated to offer our expertise to the region.
Our focus is to provide professional services that encourage long-term relationships with clients, effectively placing personnel in positions that showcase their skills; and as a result, making a material contribution to the company.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies