Job description / Role
• Support the development and implementation of the risk-based audit plan.
• Plan, execute, and complete each audit assignment, (independently or in a team by supervision) within the budgeted time frame.
• Clearly defined and documented objectives, scope, and a detailed audit program, agreed with the Internal Audit Director.
• Document audit approach, tests, and evidence to support the audit fieldwork, findings, and conclusions.
• Properly documented/indexed and cross-referenced Audit working papers using the audit tools used.
• Draft Reports and Presentations.
• Audit Closure documentation.
• Present reports to auditee & get agreement on actions.
• Timely review and close implemented management agreed actions, where necessary, escalate exceptions.
• Build relationships and an open communication channel between the internal/external audit team members and department staff to work on audit-related issues more effectively.
• Prepare presentation, manage BACs and relationships with management of multiple project companies as assigned by the Director of IA
• Minimum 4 years of post-qualification experience, including internal audit.
• Previous working experience with one or more of the Big 4 Firms (Assurance or Advisory)
• Real Estate & Constructions previous experience will be preferred.
• Understanding fraud reviews/investigations
• Updated knowledge with IFRS.
• Reasonable knowledge about Corporate Governance principles
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.