Job description / Role
Our Client is looking for an individual to join their internal Audit team in order to perform the below;
This organization is scaling up at an exponential pace so there's never been a better time to join them!
* Senior internal auditor, supporting the Internal Audit division in audit planning, execution, reporting and reviews.
* Deliver audit projects within the assigned time-lines, and responsible for end-to-end delivery
* Develop high-quality audit planning documents (such as of process understanding documents, process maps, audit planning memorandum, risk and control matrix, etc)
* Identify and assess internal control deficiencies at the design and operating level, and agree with the process owners
* Produce high-quality audit reports (observations, root causes, risk, recommendations)
* Ensure full compliance with the methodology and quality standards
* Ability to manage and achieve multiple deadlines
* Provide guidance, and coach/ support junior team members
* Do you aspire for excellence while looking to continuously learn and grow
* Opportunity to gain exposure and develop your career working with a leading organisation in Saudi Arabia
* Competitive benefits package
* Minimum 6+ years of experience working in Internal Audit in Risk Consulting, Internal Audit, and/or Risk Management experience is a must
* Ideally you will come from the following industries / Internal Audit exposure (Big4 Consulting, Real Estate, Investments, Banking or Insurance)
* The following professional designations such as CPA and/or CFA is highly preferred while professional designations such as a CIA or PMP is a plus
* Excellent communication skills - English & Arabic
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.