Job description / Role
Internal Audit Manager - KSA
Our client is a top-tier investment company based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. They are currently looking to add an additional Internal Audit Manager to their team who will be responsible for monitoring and promoting good governance and the internal control environment within the business.
• Planning financial, regulatory, compliance and operational audits using risk based approach to cover all activities/functions.
• Assess, evaluate and promote compliance to internal policies & procedures.
• Preparing reports for submission to the Audit Committee.
• Follow up on control gaps and opportunities for improvement identified during internal audits.
• Serve as Audit Committee Secretary and discharge responsibilities in accordance with the Audit Committee Charter
• 5-7+ Years of experience in a Financial Company at least three of which in auditing.
• Degree in Finance or Business Administration ideally with a Master's degree.
• Ideally a holder of the CIA certification.
• CME-1 certified.
• Must be bilingual in English and Arabic.
• Priority will be given to Saudi Nationals.
Applications will be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text.
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.