Job description / Role
Internal Audit Manager – Riyadh, KSA
Our client is a leading KSA-based, Facilities Management Service Provider company. They are currently seeking an Internal Audit Manager to join their team in Riyadh, KSA. The individual should have extensive internal audit experience including progressively senior internal audit roles in large companies in KSA or the Middle East.
• BS in Business and/or Accounting. CA/CPA/CIA designation. MBA would be considered an asset.
• At least 10+ years of internal audit experience including progressively senior internal audit roles in large companies in KSA or the Middle East.
• Strong quantitative, and analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Well organized with an ability to manage multiple projects with strict deadlines.
• In-depth experience with large-scale ERP systems.
In return, our client offers not only a stable working environment and competitive salary with a family benefits package but a chance to join a reputable organization that is a leading player within the sector.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.