Job description / Role
WSP are looking for an Internal Auditor (to be based at Makkah) who is responsible for providing operationally sound advice and support to management in relation to issues impacting upon the Major Project in Makkah ensuring best practice.
The key objectives of the role will be to:
• Provide leadership to the Audit function and driving excellence within Internal Audit
• Creation and management of beneficial stakeholder relationships
Role duties will include the following;
• Be reliable, advise and present financial solutions to clients and stakeholders
• Ensure performance of special reviews & investigations based on instructions/guidance from client
• Planning and performing operational and financial audits
• Strengthen the project with the proper recommendation of development strategy
• Prepares timely audit reports for Clients and Stakeholders which contains high-level risks and recommendations and actions.
• Take responsibility for executing action plans in a timely manner in accordance with audit control and policies
• Be a self-starter and take work ownership
In order to meet the challenge you will have the following skills and experience:
• Master’s Degree in Finance/Accounting OR CPA qualified.
• Minimum 10 years of experience in similar role.
• Good report writing skills
• Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Effective research and analysis skill
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
Ali Bin Ali Group
Internal Audit Manager
Al Marwan Group Holdings
|Ras Al Khaimah||4 Jan|
A Leading Multi-Disciplinary Planning and Design Firm in UAE