Job description / Role
Gulf Connexions is currently recruiting for a qualified Auditor to join one of the regions leading Banking and Finance businesses based in Riyadh. This is a fantastic opportunity for an innovative, enthusiastic and passionate individual to join a high-performing and successful Internal Audit team.
• Participate in the full audit lifecycle including planning, testing of controls, reporting and issue verification
• Perform various complex audits for the bank including drafting audit reports, presenting issues to the business and discussing and implementing practical solutions.
• Assist the Head of Internal Audit to improve audit methodology and training projects.
• Support senior auditors within the team with continuous risk assessment.
• Maintaining and updating the audit program, scope and schedule.
• Minimum of 2-4 years of successful and progressive work experience within the services industry. Experience working in a multi-national company is an advantage.
• Strong financial audit background, preferably with Big 4 experience.
• Qualified accountant or equivalent professional certification (E.g. Certified Internal Auditor)
• Knowledge of IFRS required.
• Ability to consistently and accurately manipulate large amounts of data with the ability to compile detailed, clear and concise reports.
• Proactive and commercial approach to problem-solving.
• Ability to systematically and logically analyse information.
• Superior written and oral communication skills and attention to detail.
Saudi nationals are encouraged to apply for this opportunity.
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Dubai Parks and Resorts