Job description / Role
• Monitor the performance of the full audit cycle, including risk management, and control management over the effectiveness of financial operations.
• Monitor and follow up on compliance with all legal and accounting directives and regulations.
• Determining the scope of internal auditing and developing annual plans.
• Obtaining, analyzing and evaluating accounting documents, past reports, data and flow charts.
• Preparing and submitting reports that reflect the audit results.
• Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure correct legitimacy and achievement of objectives.
• Identify gaps and make recommendations on risks and costs.
• Communicate regularly with the management and audit committee.
• Documenting the process and preparing the audit findings memo.
• Perform audits to monitor management interventions.
• Engage in the continuous development of knowledge regarding sector rules and regulations.
• Constant knowledge of industry variables, best practices, tools, techniques, and performance standards.
• Has Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
• Has practical experience as an internal auditor.
• Proficiency in dealing with accounting programs, databases and Microsoft Office programs.
• The ability to process large amounts of data and compile detailed reports.
• Knowledge of auditing standards, procedures, laws and rules.
About the Company
We are a national group formed on the foundations of social responsibility and building the acquired value with hard work and quality of outputs that contribute to creating a fertile production environment for our esteemed customers so that they can present their work in accordance with standards of balanced performance that ensures continuity and reduces the expected risk.