Job description / Role
• Monitor the performance of the full audit cycle, including risk management, and control management over the effectiveness of financial operations.
• Monitor and follow up on compliance with all legal and accounting directives and regulations.
• Determining the scope of internal auditing and developing annual plans.
• Obtaining, analyzing and evaluating accounting documents, past reports, data and flow charts.
• Preparing and submitting reports that reflect the audit results.
• Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure correct legitimacy and achievement of objectives.
• Identify gaps and make recommendations on risks and costs.
• Communicate regularly with the management and audit committee.
• Documenting the process and preparing the audit findings memo.
• Perform audits to monitor management interventions.
• Engage in the continuous development of knowledge regarding sector rules and regulations.
• Constant knowledge of industry variables, best practices, tools, techniques, and performance standards.
• Has Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
• Has practical experience as an internal auditor.
• Proficiency in dealing with accounting programs, databases and Microsoft Office programs.
• The ability to process large amounts of data and compile detailed reports.
• Knowledge of auditing standards, procedures, laws and rules.
About the Company
We are a national group formed on the foundations of social responsibility and building the acquired value with hard work and quality of outputs that contribute to creating a fertile production environment for our esteemed customers so that they can present their work in accordance with standards of balanced performance that ensures continuity and reduces the expected risk.
Sr. Internal Auditor
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||21 Mar|
Finance and Accounting Officer
|Saudi Arabia||31 Mar|
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||4 Feb|