Job description / Role
- Jobs are solely concerned with the day-to-day internal auditing of Financial, operations and compliance controls and systems.
- Ensures successful completion of assigned audit engagements, from start to finish, inclusive of pre-planning and wrap up activities.
- Performs any other special assignments given by the Management and Audit Committee.
- Update and prepare Internal Audit policies and procedures for developing Internal Audit activities and empower efficiency and effectiveness.
- Conducting strategic risk assessment, defining audit universe, drafting annual audit plan, manage Internal Audit engagements related to Financial and Operational audit processes.
- Prepare process mapping, conduct risk assessment and develop audit program.
- Perform audit fieldwork, prepare audit reports and conduct discussion with the process owners as per the recommended IIA standards.
- Document Audit working paper and other records both electronic or hardcopies gathered during the course of audit against laid down criteria and standard audit procedures.
- Conduct audit follow up as per audit calendar.
- Communicates assigned tasks to engagement team in a manner that is clear and concise ensuring high quality, accurate, and efficient results.
- Contribute towards meeting department objectives and defined KPIs on a regular basis.
- Performs special assignments and consulting engagements.
- Maintain a professional relationship with internal audit stakeholders.
- Participate in increasing corporate awareness of risk culture and control environment by holding auditing and risk assurance workshops, sending awareness messages to concerned parties and presenting internal audit accomplishments to enhance Internal Audit image.
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
ADIV Human Resources Consultancy
|Abu Dhabi||7 Jan|
Audit & Assurance Associate
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.)
|Saudi Arabia||9 Jan|
Internal Audit Manager
Quest Search & Selection
Senior Internal Auditor
|Abu Dhabi||7 Feb|