Job description / Role
Our client is looking to recruit a number of Saudi national Internal Auditors to join their growing finance team, based in Mecca. With the organisation due to embark on an unprecedented growth phase, this is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced finance team with excellent opportunities for development.
• Participate in the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
• Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
• Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, and data
• Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
• Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
• Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
• Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
• Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
• Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
• Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
Relocation assistance will be provided for applicants not currently residing in Mecca.
SAR 20,000 to 21,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Saudi National
• A graduate of accountancy or finance-related degree
• Post-graduate qualification in accounting or audit would be advantageous
• Internal audit experience is preferred, though not essential as training can be provided
• Strong IT skills – MS office, excel, and accounting software
• Diligent and hard working with excellent interpersonal skills
• Willing to undertake some international travel, if/when required
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.