Job description / Role
Support the Communication Director on developing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating international communication and marketing strategies, plans and campaigns in line with Vision 2030 communication objectives. Ensuring all campaigns are delivered on time in full, with overall budget management.
Our client is an entity that is entrusted to lead and monitor key Saudi 2030 Vision programs, hence making them a critical part of and a pillar entity to the Vision.
* Develop, implement, monitor and evaluate integrated marketing and communications campaigns in line with Vision 2030 communication strategy on international level
* Influence and provide input to marketing plans/PR throughout the campaign planning process
* Work closely with the Campaign Execution Assistant/International PR agencies to execute campaign as per the strategy/brief
* Ensure a high-level understanding of target audience through on-going research and insights and segmentation information, and design tailor made campaign for each target audience
* Manage and ensure objectives are met and brand guidelines are applied across all communications
* Effectively manage timelines throughout the campaign process, including collating research and insights, generating briefs, media and creative presentations, development of plans and concepts, approvals, and oversee implementation
* Manage campaigns budget and develop mitigation plans in case of any overspends
* Ensure accuracy of campaign materials and provide formal sign off if necessary
* Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
* Brief and oversee the work of Campaign Execution Assistant and external agencies, such as the production of TV adverts, newspaper, radio & Digital media liaising with designers, copy writers, media buyers & printers
* Formulate campaigns with Campaign Execution Assistant and oversee execution
* Provide advice and guidance to Campaign Execution Assistant to carry out major plans and procedures, consistent with established policies. Ensure effective and efficient flow of work, and ensure all employees recognize their fundamental role in the department
An attractive package with benefits
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Public Relations, or equivalent (Master's Degree is preferred)
* Minimum of 7 years of related experience
* Experience on managing international events/PR (+2 years)
* Relevant experiences from top FMCG companies
* Considerable knowledge of public communications practices and techniques
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
|Saudi Arabia||6 May|
Marketing Manager (BMS/Smart Systems/Home Automation
Talal Abu Ghazaleh Recruitment & Human Resources Development
|Saudi Arabia||23 Apr|
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
Senior Manager Strategy & Marketing Excellence