Job description / Role
- Perform general administrative tasks as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned and required by the line manager or supervisor.
- Follow up and assist in different processes to ensure proper workflow.
- Guarantee proper and timely implementation of the department's activities by coordinating with concerned parties.
- Attained Bachelor's Degree or Bachelor's degree in progress; Masters is a plus
- 0-1 year of experience
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in MS office
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.