Job description / Role
Work Area: Education and Training
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device - SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
- Prepare weekly reports and evaluations for the regional teams and monthly meetings.
- Assist with weekly mailings to regional marketing contacts, principals and media specialists.
- Provide administrative support where needed across a variety of programs and projects.
- Help us leverage social media in our roll out of internal and external programs.
- Responsible for supporting the written messaging, project management, and positioning of all brands for use in various media.
- Coordinate the firm's printing and vendor relationships as they relate to the company's online print-on-demand marketing materials
- Assist in the graphic design project including coordination with external designers, multimedia specialists, and agencies.
- Provide in-house graphic design when necessary and internal communications support to all corporate departments and operations locations.
What You'll Learn:
- How Industry leaders and MNCs conduct business in a B2B and B2C context
- Explore the operational aspects of Marketing in emerging markets
- Exposure to several key stakeholders
- Work hands-on with new projects for one of the world's leading innovative IT companies
- Improve digital marketing skills and customer experience marketing
- Student of Bachelor/ Masters degree in Marketing
- Digital Marketing experience
- Fluency in English and Arabic
- Excellent skills in PPT and slides design
- Good time management
- Creative thinking for a better customer experience
- Keen eye for quality and delivering professional content
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to work on multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- 6 months with possibility of extension
- Start of the internship is as soon as possible
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company. SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.