Job description / Role
Major Construction & Precast based group in Saudi Arabia require an experienced Inventory Control Manager for Riyadh area.
SAR 25,000 to 35,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: medical, air tickets & paid leav
• Candidates are required to have experience of working with material inventory and stock replenishment / stock preservation etc.
• Good understanding of IM systems – Oracle would. be a bonus
• Ability to manage 3 site teams in their respective warehouses remotely – Riyadh to run the replenishment programs and reporting
• Managing warehouse facilities – security and general good housekeeping
• Up to date on IT technologies – bar coding / scanning of materials – other tracking systems etc.
• Safety minded – and including site security experience
• Self-driven – self started
About the Company
QS Quest Ltd - Your Middle East Recruitment Partner
QS Quest Ltd are a niche Recruitment Consultancy specialising in the placement of Construction & Engineering professionals into the Middle East. We deliver end to end recruitment for both client and candidate, with the ability to identify key Construction & Engineering professionals from all nationalities.
With a detailed knowledge of the local Middle East market, we have a proven track record of sourcing and delivering key staff for some of the regions most recognised Construction & Engineering projects.
Geographical areas covered are: Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Oman. Bahrain and Iran.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Supply Chain Executive