Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Inventory officers receive and dispatch goods, manage stock levels and record stock movement. As an Inventory Controller, you will ensure optimum inventory levels are maintained and that it is at par with Perfect Vision quality standards. You will also be responsible for keeping track of the inventory records and ensuring they are accurate between the manufacturer and operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• The inventory officer is responsible for preparing the purchase orders, receiving, storing, issuing the goods, managing the stock levels and giving out the supplies from the stock.
• Preparing the inventories, entering the records maintaining the stock records using ERP systems, and checking the supply invoices with the purchase orders.
• Ensure that the goods arrangement has been aligned with the stock location system.
• To undertake the function of stocktaking and confirm the periodic stock regularly by working closely with the designated staff members.
• Supervise the offloading process and the subsequent arrangement of merchandise, material, and consignment so that it can be accessed and identified easily.
• Ensure the correct and timely valuation of the inventory and be involved in directing and managing procedures related to offloading, packing and unpacking.
• Preparing reports on adjustments to inventories that may be damaged, spoilt, and defective materials coordinate with the purchasing, inventory and warehousing functions.
• Maintain a record of receipts and issuance of items going out of the warehouse.
• Adherence to the Perfect Vision policy and procedures.
• BSc. in Industrial Engineering or related.
• 5 Years’ Experience in Inventory Control.
• Good Command of English and Arabic- Written and Spoken
• Good Command of Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint)
• Excellent understanding of all Business Operations
• Experience working in Inventory control analysis.
• Experience working on Inventory control techniques.
• Must have considerable ERP system experience. Strong personal computer and business solutions software
• Advanced Excel Analytics tool utilization.
• Preferred Experience related to manufacturing (EMS & IoT)
About the Company
We are an IoT and safety solutions company located in Saudi Arabia. We manufacture, provide and develop various IoT systems for different applications, especially in the safety field.
IoT technologies We work with various IoT verticals like smart cities, cold chain, water, smart home, sphere, agri, bank, power, etc.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||1 Jun|
Unique TAJ HR Consultancy