Job description / Role
- First Point of Contact for Sales Executives, Sales Regional Managers.
- Effectively contribute to PM in materials planning and forecasting of inventories (Stock).
- Providing overall costing on the project BOQs for RSM, BM and DGM.
- Obtaining quotations from the suppliers based on the sales executives’ requirements and calculating costs and margins and finally update the system with the selling prices (for direct order process).
- Ensure to finalize monthly reports in first week of every month:
- Brand wise and business unit wise monthly movement report
- Aging of the inventory Report SKU wise
- Product usage and month end inventory value (Stock, Direct & Provisioned)
- Value of stock & Pending stock Orders
- Product-Supplier Analysis (Project & Retail sales)
- Insurance Declaration
- Ensure to finalize month end incentive claiming in first week of every month.
- Handling audit requirements relates to inventories (quarterly and annually).
- Working out plan to move out provisioned materials in the form of incentive schemes.
- Ensure to run the month end and year end all inventories reports.
- Take the lead role in year-end stock counting.
- Identify stock discrepancies and report to the management to get the approval to make necessary adjustments in the system.
- Prepare list of FOC sample issued to customers based on supplier, division and take steps to recover samples or charge on samples.
- This require close coordination with Accounting department.
- Update and advise Management when merchandise is invoiced but not delivered.
- And maintaining and updating a list of materials invoiced but not delivered to customers in coordination with Sales Coordinators.
- Working out plan to move out slow moving materials in the form of promotional schemes.
- Support development of the team by providing coaching and on the job training as needed.
- Ensure the inventory department operates in line with all legal and compliance standards thereby protecting the interests of the business and confidentiality of information is maintained.
- Qualified Accountant with minimum graduation (preferably in Accounting/Finance)
- Professional Accounting qualification like ACCA, CA etc is an advantage
- Detailed experience in working with Inventory Reporting
- Preference will be given to candidates having Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Inventory Module exposure
- Expert MS Excel skills are mandatory since this role involves working on extensive excel reporting
- Presentation skills are also desirable since the inventory movement data will be presented to management frequently
- Candidates residing in KSA and having transferable iqama will be considered
About the Company
UBM offers superior quality products and services in two distinct sectors within the building materials industry – Plumbing & Drainage products and Door Hardware Brands and accessories. UBM represents world-renowned Door Hardware Brands of the highest quality in both these sectors and commands prime position in the building materials industry in Saudi Arabia.
At UBM, all our actions, processes and the way of doing business and serving our customers resonate an unflinching commitment from the rich pool of qualified professionals and specialists. Integrity, Passion and Recognition are the central brand values that energize the team and helps realize our goals and ambitions.