Job description / Role
Established in 1979 the company is a Leading international corporations operating in the field of manufacturing/retailing. They also have considerable investments in the real estate industry in Saudi Arabia, Europe, Asia, the United States and China. In addition to investment in private property in Europe, Asia, Middle East (Bahrain, UAE, Qatar, India, China and Korea) through the private property fund or direct investment. It has as well investments in the stock market in 25 countries. They are currently looking to recruit an Investment Accountant to be based in their office in Riyadh
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Validates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Follow up on the customer’s collections and supplier’s payments matters.
• Responsible for month end closing activities.
• Monthly review and confirmation on Intercompany balances.
Qualifications & Experience:
• 8 - 10 years of experience in accountant
• Experience working with an investment company
• Professional Certificate like: CPA, ACCA, CMA
• Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills
• Attention to Detail,
• Reporting Research Results
• Time Management
• Analytical Skills
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering