Job description / Role
Treasury Management, Fund Accounting, Fund Administration, Financial Reporting, Portfolio Management, accounting, Financial audit, IFRS
Financial Services Client in KSA
* Handling full Investment cycle post execution of trade till complete settlement and bookings.
* Updating the portfolio management system.
* Settlement & Reconciliation of Funds with Custodian.
* Preparation and presentation of monthly fund admin pack comprising of different asset classes namely Fixed income, Money Market, Equities, Real Estate, Alternatives, Private Equities.
* Providing management with income projections related to different investment class.
* Preparation of monthly Liquidity, attribution, counterparty, currency exposure, risk analysis reports as per the company manual.
* Providing the performance number to investment managers for their individual asset class.
* Daily and Weekly treasury management - Accessing the cash requirement in order to meet the operational obligations and calculating the availability of buffer for investment plans.
* Execution and follow up on the inward and outward remittances related to investments.
* Communicating with the custodian and brokers/counterparties for settlement of the trades.
* Ensuring all the KYC and necessary records are updated for the authorized signatory.
* Validation of calculated NAV by Fund Admin on daily/ monthly/periodic basis.
* Maintaining the books of records of the investment portfolios by completing end to end accounting entries
* Preparation of Fund financial statements.
* Involved in month end accounting along with the position and cash reconciliation.
* Periodic reporting of performance for the Fund to the stake holders.
Competitive salary package
* Strong asset management background 5+ years
* Experience with Treasury Management, Fund Accounting, Fund Administration, Financial Reporting, Portfolio Management, accounting, Financial audit, IFRS
* Expertise on excel and word to conduct analytics and business intelligence work.
* Good understandings of analytics tools and excel formulas.
* Good Knowledge of implementing Fund accounting software Advent Geneva.
* Good Knowledge of MS Office
* Working knowledge of Bloomberg terminal.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.