Job description / Role
* To identify and evaluate business opportunities and monitor performance of existing investment portfolios.
* To project and assist in decision making about the investment and project opportunity.
* My client is a Saudi Joint-Stock company. Their core business is medical and pharmaceutical, which includes development, manufacturing and sales of pharmaceutical products and medical appliances.
* Getting the leads to the new investment opportunities by participating in investment and pharmaceutical conferences mainly with potential investors, investment banks and maintaining good relations with them.
* Evaluate new business opportunities, participate in investment committee meetings to provide conceptual and strategic prospect on various investment opportunities available. Also providing the general direction for Company's strategic expansion.
* Supervising the financial and commercial due diligence for potential acquisitions and managing and evaluating work done by staff managed and consultants towards these transactions.
* Leading the presentations to senior management for presenting the status and due diligence results of all available investment opportunities.
* Annual Ticket Allowance
* Educational Allowance
* Medical Insurance for employee, his family and parents
* Competitive Salary + Bonus
* Saudi National required as per the client's request.
* 10-15 years years experience.
* Back ground in Investment Management, Portfolio management, private equity and M&A Deals.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Turnaround Restructuring (TRS) Senior Vice President – Global Management Consultancy
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Manager - Strategy Consulting for O&G - Tier One Strategy House
NSI & Bluefin Talent