Job description / Role
A leading financial services company in Riyadh is looking for an Investment Executive to grow business in Saudi Arabia.
* Develop strategies for sourcing potential customers and partnerships.
* Maintain relationships with existing customers.
* Deal with incoming customer requests.
* Meet and discuss business requests with potential customers.
* Collate and review financial documentation.
* Ensure that all customer applications submitted are within company policy guidelines.
* Attends credit committee reporting and appraisal review presentation.
* Candidate must have a good understanding of selling financial products.
* Energetic, entrepreneurial with excellent multi-tasking skills.
* Possess a good eye for detail and ensuring accuracy and consistency of data.
* Due to recent Saudi government regulations, only Saudi candidates will be considered for this role.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.