Job description / Role
Established in 1979 with head office in Riyadh, our client is one of the leading international corporations operating in the field of manufacturing/retailing. The company employs more than 9000 workers in more than 10 countries. They are currently hiring an Investment Financial Analyst to be based in Riyadh.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Researching companies, particularly in terms of their financial functioning
• Analyzing company accounts, profit and loss sheets and cash flow information
• Interpreting complicated financial information
• Writing financial research summaries
• Regularly meeting with company managers, stock market traders, fund managers and stockbrokers
• Making informed recommendations
• Collating detailed, up-to-date information about the UK economy and financial markets.
• Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
• Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support
• Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
• Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
• Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
Qualifications & Experience:
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Having more experience in stock market investments.
• Excellent command of speaking English & Arabic
• Good Communication skills
• Strong quantitative and analytical competency
• Iqama Transferable.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering