Job description / Role
• Drive and support network design, testing and validation, integration and acceptance, migration and deployment services activities
• Work with Project Managers, Technical Project Managers and Solution Architects as part of local project delivery team to build up complex IP network architectures with right first-time approach
• Drive and support to generate router configurations and MOPs for integration and migration readiness activities as well as execute, troubleshoot, make acceptances on customer networks
• Apply advanced technical document writing skills to develop detailed, repeatable, executable technical handbooks and MOPs used to deploy, integrate and migrate IP products in customer networks.
• Learn new technologies, do knowledge transfers sessions for new IP Routing technologies and services as part of a virtual global teams consists of IP experts responsible for network design, migration strategy and implementation practices teams.
• BSc. degree in Computer Engineering, Telecommunications or Electronics.
• 5+ years of telecom experience with customer facing roles. Understanding customer requirements and define needs accordingly to achieve targets are key skills.
• 4+ years of carrier grade IP networking experience (e.g. IP Routing, IP/MPLS VPN Services, Network Management Systems, 3G/LTE IP Packet Core, Mobile Backhaul, Seamless MPLS, Software Defined Networks on top of IP Routing Protocols like OSPF, ISIS, BGP)
• Nokia SRC – Service Routing Architect (SRA) or Network Routing Specialist (NRS-II) Certifications are a plus
• Juniper JNCIE, Cisco CCIE and Huawei HCIE certifications are preferred
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Service Desk Senior Analyst