Job description / Role
The role requires the individual to work independently for audit & consultancy of ISO Accreditations such as ISO 17025, ISO 15189, ISO 17021, etc. besides ISO 9001, 14001, 45001, 27001 etc. The individual should be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Undertaking Training in ISO 17025, ISO 15189, ISO 17020, ISO 17021
• Undertaking Training in ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015, 45001:2018, 27001:2013 etc.
• Undertaking consultancy for ISO 17025 accreditation for testing & Calibration laboratories
• Undertaking consultancy for ISO 17020 accreditation for inspection bodies
• Undertaking consultancy for ISO 17021 accreditation for certification bodies
• Undertaking consultancy for ISO 15189 accreditation for pathological labs
• Undertaking consultancy of 9001, 14001, 45001, 27001 and other standards as and when required based on the project requirement.
• Fluent in the English language to deliver the training in the above standards.
• Reporting and Evaluating for audit compliance for the above standards.
• Should be able to work with clients independently and complete the project in time.
• Accreditation bodies like IAS, NABL, DAC/EIAC exposure preferable.
• Arabic Communication is must (Read/Write/Speak)
• Minimum 5 years of experience working with reputed ISO Consultancy Companies
• Certified Lead Auditor, Internal Auditor or any qualification in ISO 17025, ISO 15189, ISO 17021, ISO 17020
• Knowledge in other ISO Standards will be preferable
• Lead Auditor in 9001, 14001, 45001, 22301, 27001, 13485, 22000, etc. will be preferable
• Minimum Graduation
• Graduation and PG (Preferable)
• Understanding compliance requirements is essential.
• Must have good communication skills.
• Should be results-oriented, service-driven and possesses analytical/ logical thinking when a problem arises.
• Good command of the English language and presentation skills.
• Position based in HQ Saudi Arabia and Branch in UAE
• Available to relocate in Saudi Arabia & UAE
• Based on experience and qualifications
About the Company
Linking fine talents of candidates with great opportunities available within an organization is matchmaking at its best. At M.Gheewala Global HR Consultants, we transform this into an art worth emulating. Blending the needs of recruiters with the aspirations of job seekers, M.Gheewala Global provides a platform where both sides come close, identify each other’s requirements and make informed decisions.
M.Gheewala Global HR Consultants, an ISO Certified 9001: 2008, Government of India Approved & Recognized Overseas Recruitment Agency, was founded by Mr. Mehmood M.Gheewala, who is also the Managing Director of the Company. M.Gheewala, a promising young go-getter, honed his skills by working with one of India’s best-known recruitment companies and gained an unparalleled understanding of the distinct recruitment needs of organizations in the Middle East. It goes without saying that the MD applied the same high principles and values at the time of starting M.Gheewala Global.
At M.Gheewala Global clients and candidates can benefit from the four-decade strong recruitment track record of an experienced team that strictly follows a ‘Zero-Compromise’ approach in every aspect of the recruitment procedure.
Under M.Gheewala’s able leadership and experienced team’s support, M.Gheewala Global has evolved into a result-driven organization focusing on fulfilling the distinct needs of business establishments that approach the organization for its services.
No wonder M.Gheewala Global has emerged as a preferred Human Resources Consultant for organizations in the Middle East and across the globe.