Job description / Role
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP is looking for an IT Application Developer for a project in Jeddah to work with the client's IT department.
Your new role, what's involved?
* Manage the system and perform the required configuration.
* Monitoring system performance to ensure everything runs smoothly and securely.
* Develop Job role mapping (JRM) document and implement it for the system
* Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
* Set up accounts RBP
* Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
* Troubleshoot issues and outages
* Ensure security through access controls and backups
* Upgrade systems with new releases and models
* Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
* Providing technical support when requested.
* Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
* Documenting any processes which employees need to follow in order to successfully work within
* Researching and recommending new approaches to improve the system
* Provide support to the key users and L3 support
* Perform all the required changes according to business need
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or IT / Networking
* 10 years' related experience
What's in it for you?
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.