Job description / Role
Consultant - Robotic Process Automation - Technology & delivery - Saudi
Current location: Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
* The ideal candidate will have experience working as a Consultant in Saudi working on RPA projects. Business Analysis of RPA projects in a consulting capacity.
* This hire level is an assistant manager role within a consulting Practice based in Riyadh, Saudi,
* This RPA hire is for a consultant who has worked in a Client Facing role. This person must have experience managing the project and doing business analysis.
* This role will be working with technologists offshore your role and focus is to do consulting as well as RPA.
* This is a Strategy and advisory project which requires previous RPA experience.
* For this role you will need to have delivered Robotic Process Automation projects in a consulting capacity.
* Good Salary and Benefits
* Tax free Income
* 5 -10 years consulting
* RPA / Robotics Automation Projects Experience
* Business Analysis
* Consulting Experience
* Strategy & Advisory Experience
* Good communication skills and Client facing experience.
* 5-10 years of experience
* Experience in Robotic Process Automation technology and delivery of RPA projects is a must
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.