Job description / Role
- Manage the IT team, adapt its level to the company's IT plan requirements.
- Operate and continuously develop the company's network.
- Guarantees the back-up tools and plans contingency situations.
- Operate and further develop the integrated software.
- Drive the company’s IT priorities in the Middle East
- Liaise with the French Headquarters.
- Analyses the processes of the company together with other directors and propose solutions in order to eliminate manual processes or risks, according to a predefined planning and due dates plan.
- Analyses the information needs inside the company and implement user tools, training staff.
- Contribute to maintain a positive team-spirit
- Coach and develop team members
- Propose trainings and development plans
- Prepare and control the IT investment budget
- Ensure the adaptation of ACCOR IT strategy to ACCOR Hotels in the Middle East.
- Keep permanent and regular contact with ACCOR DGSIT
- Take care of the necessary SW and HW investments and supplier selection in compliance with ACCOR DGSIT recommendations and standards
- Supervise and control the IT projects
- Use the necessary tools for achieving targets effectively and expediently
- Organizing the flows for supporting information
- Participate to the IT meetings
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies