Job description / Role
We are looking for an experienced IT Director to oversee all IT (Information Technology) functions in our company. You will be in charge of a team of IT managers and manage the company’s technology operations and the implementation of new IT systems and policies. An excellent IT director is very knowledgeable in IT and computer systems. They have a solid technical background while able to manage and motivate people. The ideal candidate will be experienced in creating and implementing IT policies and systems that will meet objectives. The goal is to ensure IT systems and people are effective and functioning within the limits of budget, time and specifications of the company.
- Lead the deployment of required IT systems and ERP applications to serve departments and projects
- Ensure the development and implementation of IT security architecture and guidelines
- Ensure continuous enhancement of the IT architecture to ensure optimum integration of different systems and meet business, risk, reporting and regulatory requirements
- Ensure the development of an intranet and internet portal
- Ensure the establishment and maintenance of necessary IT procedures and ensure all systems are supported by documentation and manuals
- Ensure availability of quality support for the local network, hardware, and software applications
- Coordinate with suppliers and sub-contract service providers for the maintenance of IT equipment, ensuring regular schedules are adhered to
- Ensure availability of external technical support when needed
- Develop the department’s annual business plan and KPIs and review its performance, in coordination with Strategy & Performance Management, and develop the department’s budget in coordination with Finance
- Review companies IT business model (incl. in-sourcing vs. outsourcing) and operating model, and suggest any amendments that would allow to deliver on company strategy and plans more efficiently and effectively, in coordination with Organization Excellence
- 10 + years proven experience as IT director or similar role
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks etc.
- Experience in controlling information technology budget
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication abilities
- BSc/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
About the Company
Command MENA has been successfully partnering with clients and candidates since 2005. We have worked on human resources & talent acquisition assignments for clients throughout the Asia Pacific region, Middle East, Europe and the Americas.
During this period of time we have successfully sourced highly skilled and multilingual talents both locally and from around the globe.
As a company we take a consultative approach to meeting your human resources & talent management requirements. Taking the time to understand your needs, we think laterally to isolate candidates\' critical skills. We have proven understanding of the dynamics of various markets and we bring a fresh perspective to your challenges in sourcing creative staff.
Our team of consultants specialise in a variety of sectors and take real pride in their work. We work in a number of specialist sectors; succesfully delivering human resources campaigns to Fortune 1000 & major international companies through to smaller boutique & specialist companies.