Job description / Role
• Manage network cabling, managed IT devise configuration & implementation.
• Responsible for configuration of routers, access points, printers & other IT devices for the end-users
• Responsible for smooth transfer with proper documentation of IT devices (switches, modems, laptops, desktops, telephones, cables) from one site office to the other site offices.
• Responsible for domain network configuration & implementation.
• Responsible for day-to-day IT-related user support.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or other related major.
• 5-8 year's related working experience.
• Experience in infrastructure, network, and security is preferred.
• Experience in a facilities management company is preferred but not required.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Support Engineer - L1, L2 L3
Bassam T. AlTamimi & Partners Trading Co. Ltd. (BTTCO)
A Leading Healthcare Entity In The UAE